3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2015 8:06 AM by pawans

how can i implement SSO

sunil@italentcorp.com

Hi All

How can i implement SSO in jive cloud. I went through following document Jive 7.0 Community Admin Documentation but i am facing following issue while implementing.

Getting Set Up

If you already have a Jive community with more than a few users set up, you need to plan a migration strategy before you implement SSO, particularly if you will use SAML or Kerberos. If you implement SSO without migrating users first, you will orphan your existing users -- information they contributed to the community will still exist, but they will be unable to log in under the credentials that created that content. If you need help migrating your user data to another authentication scheme before you enable SSO, you should contact Jive Professional Services.

When i am trying to do the migration process with following option

Migrating Existing Users to SAML

If you have users who existed in your community before you enabled SAML, you can migrate them to the new IdP manually. Alternatively, if matching username and email values can be used to merge users, you can migrate the local users to be federated SAML users during synchronization.

If you have a very small number of users, and you can match their username and email address to a user on the IdP, you can manually change their state to Federated in the admin console. However, this doesn't scale very well. For larger numbers of users, you can enable Merge Local Users to connect local Jive users to an IdP user. When user synchronization occurs, Jive checks for local, non-federated users that match username and email address pairs on the IdP, and automatically federates the matching users on login.

To enable user merging:

1. In the Admin Console, select People > Settings > SSOAdvanced
      2. Make sure that Username Identity is selected.
      3. Select Merge Local Users.

But i did not find the People > Settings > SSOAdvanced in my setting

Thank you

Sunil G