3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2015 10:47 AM by wb9tpg

Custom View Tile Will Not Always Load on News Page

msoltow

I'm on Jive Cloud and recently developed a custom view tile (hosted by Jive) which has been published to our community's news page.  Most of the time, this functionality works great.  However, if after loading the news page, a user clicks on one of the links to his/her custom streams (on the left-hand side) and then clicks back on the "News" link at the top of the left hand side, the custom view tile will no longer load.  The rest of the page, including any Jive-developed tiles, load just fine, but my custom view tile simply looks like this:

blanktile.png

When this happens, I've checked that there are no JavaScript errors or anything like that.  In fact, when I go to the "Source" tab in the Chrome Developer Tool interface, I can see that my add-on's code hasn't even loaded at all.  However, if the user simply hits refresh, the add-on's resources load and the tile loads up just fine.  The problem only seems to happen when there is an AJAX page load (which can happen when the user toggles between the links on the left-hand side).

Is this a bug, or is this an indication that something is wrong with my code/add-on setup?

Thank you very much for your help!