2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2016 9:48 AM by saurabh.v.singh@schwab.com

Plugin: failed to obtain cluster lock

claisseflorent

Hi everyone,

I'm currently developping a plugin that requires some database tables. After a change in specifications, I had to change some tables. For that, I followed the simple instructions here (Simplifying plugin upgrades ).

However, doing so, I got a strange behavior on my test platform. Sometimes jive won't start and will remain blocked at (sbs.out file) :

14:47:36,197 [Prototyper] INFO org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.jive_db - Proxool statistics legend: "s - r  (a/t/o)" > s=served, r=refused (only shown if non-zero), a=active, t=total, o=offline (being tested)
      14:47:36,198 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.jive_db - Proxool statistics legend: "s - r  (a/t/o)" > s=served, r=refused (only shown if non-zero), a=active, t=total, o=offline (being tested)

When the platform starts successfully, I got the following message in plugin administration:

clusterlock.png

For better understanding of the situation:

• the other plugins a running fine on a production platform
      • on the test platform, clustering is disable
      • test platform has been installed with jive 7.0.2.1 rpm
      • first installation of plugin worked fine when creating two tables

Does any of you, more experimented developpers, ahve an idea of what could go wrong?

Regards,

Florent.

p.s. I do not know which category fits this discussion the more. I'm looking for any indication about that.