2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2017 3:31 AM by parveens

Anyone help me to add the new font family in jive 7.0 and later versions

sunil@italentcorp.com

Anyone help me to add the new font family in jive 7.0 and later versions. Please... give me solution as soon as possible

Thank you

Sunil G

• Re: Anyone help me to add the new font family in jive 7.0 and later versions
          niharika1108

Hi Sunil,

Did you find the answer to upload custom fonts in the instance.?

Regards,

Niharika

• Re: Anyone help me to add the new font family in jive 7.0 and later versions
              parveens

Hi Sunil,

If you have full admin access, you have to  follow few steps :

• Download theme from  Admin Console->Change the UI->select global theme(currently working theme).
              • Add custom fonts  (e.g. font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont..eot) in downloaded theme.
              • Add custom css (e.g. font-awesome/css/test.css) and add font family in it. e.g
              @font-face {font-family: 'FontAwesome';

src: url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.7.0');

src: url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?#iefix&v=4.7.0') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0') format('woff2'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.7.0') format('woff'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.7.0') format('truetype'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.svg?v=4.7.0#fontawesomeregular') format('svg');

font-weight: normal;

font-style: normal;

}
              • Upload that theme to your instance
              • Mention a path of custom css  (e.g.
                <link rel="stylesheet" href="{resourceUrl('themes/theme-name/font-awesome/css/test.css')}"    type="text/css" media="all" />
                )  in Admin Console->Change the UI->Select global theme(in Available themes )->/soy/teamplate/css.soy file.
              1 person found this helpful