3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2015 7:40 AM by jeph.yang

Individual leader widget

teemuluukkonen

Hi All,

I have a problem with the widget. I'm using this widget to show community most active members of the last month. Ok, so basically widget works but the results are not in line compared to "My Rank" screen and "Top" screen.

Please see below: Example please follow number 6th from "My Rank" result and try to find same name from "Top" results. Also some other names are completely missing from the "Top" results compared to "My Rank" results.

My Rank resultsTop 25 resultsSettings
      Individual leaders ME.JPGIndividual leaders TOP.JPGIndividual leaders Settings.JPG

What could be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance!

• Re: Individual leader widget

Hi Teemu,

This is a current limitation with the "My Rank" listing, which is actually not tied to the place you've specified on the third screenshot under your settings.  "My Rank" displays your rank at a global level from the root space.  I sorry to hear about any confusion you may have had with this arrangement.

Did you have any other question on this in the meantime?

Regards,

Jeph Yang

teemuluukkonen

Thanks Jeph,

My meaning is to get both of these results to be as global level results. So even there is place mentioned in my settings it's the root space from our community. And I get same results if there is no place mentioned. My main concern is inconsistency with the results. Please check pictures below:

All of these widgets are at the root space and no space is selected in the settings.

Top 25 individual leaders (Month)Top 25 individual leaders (Quarter)Top 25 individual leaders (All Time)
              Individual leaders Top 25 1.JPG

Individual leaders Top 25 3.JPG

Individual leaders Top 25 2.JPG

Please see the result number 17th from All Time. This person has earned all his points during last week so those easily fits to the month. My concern is that why he is not at the month list? But you can see him also at the Quarter list at number 6th.

All other settings are same for all of these widgets but time period only changes. All other date settings are empty.

So basically there is something going on how widget handles the dates from the points?

Do you have explanation for this?

Thanks

Teemu

Hi Teemu,

Thanks for sharing the additional screenshots.  Presuming these widgets were placed in the root space Overview Page, then this will require in-depth investigation.  I see you've already filed a support case here:

Individual leader widget

So I'll share this with Nathan.  Please continue the discussion via the Support case as not to lose or confuse case context.

Regards,

Jeph Yang