This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The issue with the deployment was fixed and we proceeded with the release.
The following are part of the release:
- Resolved an issue whereby playback on Windows mobile devices was not working properly.
- Resolved an issue whereby relative percentage values could not be supplied for the width and height of the video embed code on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue whereby the UI console would render pages slowly for accounts containing many libraries.
- Resolved an issue whereby the Library Create API would return an incorrect status code when the library already exists.
- Resolved an issue whereby the Library Create API would not allow creating hook notifications.
- Updated documentation to refer to the latest version of the Ruby code library.