1 Reply Latest reply on May 1, 2015 11:33 PM by jeph.yang

Images inside REST API Calls

larry.enzer

Hello:

I am having an issue that needs to be resolved. Seems that When I use the REST API to gather blog posts, I don't always get the images array returned. I the post is modified for images or one is not added when created that the array never gets updated so I can never grab new images or changed ones.

I am using the REST/AJAX call,  ...&fields=content,parent,contentImages,subject,content.text&abridged=true&count=6&sort=dateCreatedDesc

this usually grabs the bucket of images. It seems that a pre-installed JIVE NEWS widget always grabs the last image and updates as well when someone edits a news item. I need to figure out a way to fix this so that the blogs are flexible.

Thanks,

Larry Enzer

---

Update: I've posted this discussion a few time with no response and this needs to be addressed. Thanks for all of your help.

• Re: Images inside REST API Calls

Hi Larry,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the images retrieved via REST API calls.  As this is a development related question, this should generally be posted to the Jive Developers space for guidance from other members of the developer community.  However, I see that you've filed a support case here as well:

Need help with REST api images not loading

And a Jive Customer Support team member is already working on it.  As not to duplicate efforts, please continue working with your contact through resolution.

Regards,

Jeph Yang