3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2015 9:12 AM by jeph.yang

Syntax Highlighting for VBA or VB.Net

pthivierge

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to add support for VBA or VB.Net Syntax highlighing?

If not is this planned, is there a work item for it?

Thanks in advance

• Re: Syntax Highlighting for VBA or VB.Net

Hi Patrice,

Thanks for raising this question with us around VBA/VB.net syntax highlighting.  As far as I'm aware, this is not currently supported, but I see from the comments posted under the idea filed here Add syntax highlighting for VB and ABAP that this was mentioned to be available starting in Jive 6.  I'll reach out internally and confirm if this is available and will provide some clarity.

Regards,

Jeph Yang

1 person found this helpful
              pthivierge

Thanks for this answer, and looking forward for the internal update

Hi Patrice,

So it looks like we've had some discussions around this, but currently this is not available and we don't have any immediate plans to add this.  If you'd still like to add this to your environment, I would recommend potentially looking at theming to resolve this.  If you have someone currently managing your theme, I'd recommend reaching out to that person or team.  Otherwise, you may want to look at a Jive Professional Services (PS) engagement to scope this out for costs and requirements.  Let me know if you'd like to be put in touch with our PS team.

Regards,

Jeph Yang