1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 3, 2015 10:32 AM by jesse.fuller

Is it possible to upload a file and disable the option for users to download it?

andre.mori

I was asked today if it is possible to upload a file and disable the option to download it.

For example, upload a certain report that people could read, but could not download as it contains customer data that can't be shared with people outside the organization.

• Re: Is it possible to upload a file and disable the option for users to download it?

Hi André,

While this is not an available option in the current product, reviewing through the Ideas for Jive space I see where this was raised as a possible feature enhancement . Additionally, if you are interested in customizing your current instance to add this feature I would suggest submitting a case in your customer group here on the Jive Community where the next available support engineer can assist in setting up an engagement for you with our Professional Service's team, who will be able to scope ot the feature and work with you to develop it for your instance.

Thanks!

1 person found this helpful