2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 11:49 AM by jaritars

Is this still an active space since the "recent" blog is 2013?

jaritars

I am trying to make some decisions on how to localize my JiveX community and would really like to know where JIve stands on it.

• Re: Is this still an active space since the "recent" blog is 2013?
          daniel.neumann

Hi Jarita.

Even though there's not a lot of activity in the group, it's still active (in fact you can see a post from 1 month ago that I've addressed ).

I'll post an updated version of that blogpost, although it's almost up to date, since we haven't added many new languages after the big jump in number of supported languages, back in 2013.

Happy to help with any further questions you might have.

Cheers

Dan

• Re: Is this still an active space since the "recent" blog is 2013?
              jaritars

Hi Dan,

I would love to be able to localize my custom names on widgets or see what, if any plan, there is to automated translations.(Is there a localization roadmap available?)  At the last JiveWorld, i talked with someone who said Jive is pretty much against this as they feel there is little to no value in automated translations, but that is the trend that most other social sites are moving toward as a "better than nothing" option.  I would even be happy to provide some of my own translation resources on trending community content to get an "official" translation, but I that's not an option i believe.

I would love any insights you could give me. Thanks.