3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2015 9:42 AM by brentb

Cloud Help for End Users not working

brentb

I can't seem to view the Core Help in Chrome or Firefox; it seems to render fine in IE.

2015-06-12_11-49-26.png

• Re: Cloud Help for End Users not working

Hi Brent,

I have taken a look at the user docs linked above in Chrome and FF, however am not seeing the blank page as pictured in your screenshot. For example:

Screen Shot 2015-06-15 at 9.04.35 AM.png

As you mention you are able to see this correctly in IE it's possible this is related to a caching issue in your FF and Chrome browsers. As such I would suggest clearing our your browser's cookie and caches as a next step as this might resolve the issue.

Thanks!

brentb

Hi Jesse,

I am using Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m (the latest version) in Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.  When I view the frame source, I see this:

2015-06-15_11-15-55.png

However, I have JavaScript enabled for all sites:

2015-06-15_11-15-13.png

Then, I noticed a security warning:

2015-06-15_11-14-18.png

Could this be the problem?

brentb

Actually, it was a caching issue as you suspected.  When I forced a refresh of one of the help pages, it must have reloaded the JavaScript file, replacing the older one causing the conflict.  Same in Firefox.  The reason I did not have a problem in Internet Explorer is because I hardly ever use it and had never viewed the Jive documentation in IE.