2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2015 12:30 PM by bcarpenter@reliaslearning.com

Weekend reporting

bcarpenter@reliaslearning.com

Is there any way to remove the weekend data from any reports?

I know the CMR can be exported and the weekend cells can be removed, but I'm thinking more of the Active/Contributing/etc... data that is based off the 30 day window.

Our community participation levels drop dramatically every weekend (just the nature of our industry) and it's killing our reporting. So...can we remove that to get numbers that accurately represent our users? Or are there any workarounds available for this?

Thanks!

• Re: Weekend reporting

Hi Brett,

While this type of filtering is not available in the out of the box product there are a few options available if you are interested in this type of feature.

1. If you would like to see this available in a future release I would encourage you to create an idea in the Ideas for Jive space where out Product Managers review top rated ideas for possible inclusions into future releases of the platform.

2. If you are interested in having this feature added to your current instance our Professional Service team can assist in determining the scope of the project and work with you to develop a custom reporting solution which meets your needs. If you are interested in this option please submit a case in your customer support group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can assist in setting this up for you.

Thanks!