4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2015 10:58 AM by jeph.yang

Impact Metrics bug?

mfrantzis

Hello,

All impact metrics are zero as of a few hours ago. I could access the data this morning so I'm wondering what happened. Are you aware of any bugs?

Thank you!

Marianna

• Re: Impact Metrics bug?

Hi Marianna,

I'm sorry to hear about this.  I've checked, but I'm not immediately aware of any issues at the moment.

Could you please confirm if this is still not showing for you?  And if so, are you able to submit a support case in your Jive customer group to receive attention?  Please confirm the specific date/time/timezone when you observed the issue so we can check with engineering.  Filing a support case will help help ensure you receive proper attention and to track any bugs, as we cannot track bug reports in discussion inquiries.

Regards,

Jeph Yang

• Re: Impact Metrics bug?

Hi Marianna,

After discussing this with our engineering team, it seems there was a temporary outage this morning for a limited number of users for Impact Metrics.  This was not specific to your Jive environment.  Our engineers were able to identify and address the issue.  Please let me know if you encounter any further issues, but I believe should be resolved now.

Regards,

Jeph Yang