1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 15, 2015 2:42 PM by jeph.yang

Is it possible to change the 'name' of the <mysite>@jiveon.com e-mail address

tomghinder

When I receive a 'New Action Item', the e-mail comes from Jive <sitename@jiveon.com>  (Where 'sitename' is the name of my community).

Is it possible to customize the name of the e-mail address.  I would like to change it from 'Jive' to the name of My Site.

Thanks,

Tom

Anvesh .

• Re: Is it possible to change the 'name' of the <mysite>@jiveon.com e-mail address

Hi Tom,

Thanks for raising this concern around the "FROM" email address for system notifications.  To change this, you'll need Full Access system administration permission, which most community managers do not have by default.  If you have it, you'll be able to navigate in the Jive Admin Console to System > Settings > Email Server and will be able to make the change here:

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 2.40.21 PM.png

If you don't have access to this, then you'll want to file a support case with Jive Customer Support as you normally would other support cases, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Let me know if you had any other general questions.

Regards,

Jeph Yang