1 2 3 Previous Next 158 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2016 6:40 AM by Patty McEnaney

Getting creative with JiveWorld16... I would love your thoughts!

Libby Taylor

Hey everyone (and also External Communities and JiveWorld365 and The specified item was not found.)

JiveWorld16 is coming.... remember these moments?

Jive_Tribe__JW14_2014-12-09_1128.png  EO3A0842.jpg

We are planning JiveWorld16 as we speak (my responsibility specifically includes the Social Business Boot Camp as well as the Social and Community lounge along with darcy.pierce)

As our team throws around great ideas for JiveWorld16, I am realizing that I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't talk to all of you to find out what you'd like to see!

Think about these questions

• If you have attended JiveWorld in the past, what would you like to have seen more of?
      • If you haven't attended JiveWorld but are thinking about doing so next spring, what would you like to accomplish?
      • What were your favorite moments? We'd like more of those!
      • What could have been done better or avoided altogether?

Please note: if you put your feedback into the JiveWorld post-conference survey last year, we are reviewing all of those comments, so you don't need to rehash them. But if you have new thoughts or ideas, I would love to know what they are.

We have so much more time to plan which should allow us to do some great things. And I'm not going to tell you the ideas that we already have because I don't want to spoil it.

I want to hear from you!

Feel free to comment below about what you would like to see. Even weird ideas are welcome.

1 2 3 Previous Next