1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 19, 2015 7:02 PM by jesse.fuller

Will deleting a subspace affect content that's been moved from it?

jennamiller

I need to delete a subspace, and we have already moved all of the content out of the subspace that we want to keep, and only one piece is listed on the front end:

space content.JPG

However, when I go into the Admin Console to delete the space, it still lists 20 files:

space admin console.JPG

I know about JIRA bug JIVE-59596, which accounts for the Remote Documents, but what about the Blogs, Documents, and Document Versions counts? Will deleting this subspace affect those files that originated here, even if we've moved them?

Thanks for your help!

• Re: Will deleting a subspace affect content that's been moved from it?

Hi Jenna,

Reviewing through your description above, deleting a space after content has been moved from it should keep the moved content intact, however, I would expect to see the admin console counts reflect the correct value (1 in your example), so would hold off on the space deletion for now. Additionally, I would recommend submitting a support case in your customer group here in the Jive Community so that the next available support engineer can investigate directly in you instance as a next step.

Thanks!