1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2015 12:37 PM by john.decker

User to User interaction in community reports

sara.culpin@crugroup.com

I have 2 questions re user to user interactions within community reports that I need answering.

1. In the excel download for user to user interactions there is a column for points - please can someone explain whether these are related to gamification points or interactions between users. If interactions please verify how these are measured.

2. We cannot get any data for business units within user to user interactions but can for location/teams etc. Why is this?

Thanks

• Re: User to User interaction in community reports

Hi Sara,

These are both good questions and there has been a couple of bugs surrounding the new User-to-User report both of which you have run into.

1. In the excel download for user to user interactions there is a column for points - please can someone explain whether these are related to gamification points or interactions between users. If interactions please verify how these are measured.

The user Leaderboard chart is actually reflecting the default status level points generated by the application. They do not reflect Advanced gamification points, therefore the points you see are based Jive Native points. This has been filed as the improvement JIVE-29968.

2. We cannot get any data for business units within user to user interactions but can for location/teams etc. Why is this?

There are certain profile fields that are not handled correctly in the User to User Interaction Chart and will result in the reports not loading. This is due to the bug JIVE-59934

I do not have an ETA on the resolution, however, if you want to file a case in your Private support group and link to this discussion, the Support team can associate your community with the bug and this way when the bug is resolved, we will be notified and share with you the news.

1 person found this helpful