1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 5:43 PM by jesse.fuller

Top level domain does not pass varifcation

trevormerriden

The top level domain ".consulting" is being thrown up as an invalid email address.

I am aware that there is a system property "mail.valid.tld.pattern" which can be used to edit this? I am on a hosted instance so you will probly have to do it for me.

Perhaps you should take a look at your verification code as lots of new top level domains have been realised which may cause additional problems for you in the future.

• Re: Top level domain does not pass varifcation

Hi Trevor,

You are correct that the ".consulting" is not one of the default domains allowed in a Jive instance, however as you also mention this can be modified via the mail.valid.tld.pattern system property. For reference the default domains are as follows:

com|net|org|edu|int|mil|gov|arpa|biz|aero|name|coop|info|pro|museum|mobi|cat|jobs|asia|tel|travel

I am on a hosted instance so you will probly have to do it for me.

If you are on Jive Cloud instance, please submit a case in your customer group and the next available support engineer can assist in evaluating this type of change in your instance. However, if you are on a Jive Custom release, you should have access to this as an admin user via your admin console.

Thanks!