1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 7:33 PM by jesse.fuller

Why are some users are unable to create Google Documents in a specific space?

thefireorg

Some of our users are unable to create Google Docs/Spreadsheets in a specific space, where instead they receive this error message:

It's strange because those who are having difficulties creating a Google Doc in the space are those who only have permission to "create" within that space. The problem is that even after I give users who were getting this error message full admin rights of that space they are still being given the same error message. It's as though once they try to access with the permission to "create" they are locked out from then on no matter what permissions they are granted afterwards.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Re: Why are some users are unable to create Google Documents in a specific space?

Hi Sean,

Sorry to hear you are seeing an error with your Google Drive integration. As a next step I would recommend submitting a case in your customer group here in the Jive Community where the next available support engineer can assist in further investigations into this behavior. When you open the case I would also include the following:

1. A link to the space/group where the behavior is occurring

2. Is the behavior limited to this specific space, or are you seeing a similar error for any group connected to the Google Drive integration?

3. A few examples of users who are seeing this behavior.

Thanks!