The latest version of Chrome should work, although older versions may also work as well. As per our documentation:
Jive works with most current web browsers. Note that if you need to use Content Editor features such as cut and paste, script access to the Clipboard should not be disabled.
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768. Results may vary if you use zoom to adjust your view to levels other than 100%.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11.Note: Compatibility mode with earlier versions is not supported
- Apple Safari 7 and 8 (on Macs only)
- Mobile Safari on iPhone and iPad for iOS 7 and 8. (For the browser-independent native iOS app, look for the iOS for Jive app in the App Store.)
- Mobile Chrome on Android devices for Android 4.4. (For the browser-independent native Android app, look for the Android for Jive app in Google Play.)
- Mozilla Firefox*
- Google Chrome*
* The Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers are released frequently. Jive Software makes every effort to test and support the latest version.
Important Notes and Restrictions
- Beta versions of web browsers are not supported, but they are quickly added to the supported list after they're formally released.
- Apps and the Jive Apps Market are not supported on mobile devices. These features may not work correctly on mobile devices.
As Chrome is continually updated, there should be no static version of Chrome and so you should (ideally) be using the latest version of Chrome.
Let me know if you have any other questions on this.