4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2015 9:03 AM by davemarlow

Producteev...?

davemarlow

Is Producteev no longer part of Jive?

My team relies on the system for task management and was introduced to the system through our company Jive Community.

Should I be finding an alternative system or does anyone at Jive know if there is a road map for Producteev?

• Re: Producteev...?

Hi Dave,

The integration between Jive-n and Producteev is not longer supported. However the Producteev as a stand-alone platform is still operating and functional. There has not been any new features released for Producteev but the Hosting servers are still monitored to allow users to continue to create tasks and projects.

Hope this helps.

davemarlow

Thanks John for the reply.

Can give me dates when the app will be switched off, should I start looking for alternatives for my company?

Will there be a new task management app as part of Jive?

Are there any other Jive apps that we rely on now that are planed for EOL?

Just a litttle peeved with as I was introduced to Prodcuteev through our company Jive community.

Sorry to bombard you with questions, you are the only person who has replied to me. I have tried Facebook, Twitter and email in the last two weeks, all with no replies - that doesn't inspire me with confidendce in using Jive going forward.

Hi Dave,

There is not currently any date that it will be shut off. To be clear, the integration between Jive-n and producteev will be EOL'd. This means if you have a Jive Environment (Jive-n & Jive-x)  that uses the Producteev integration, it will not longer be supported. However you can continue to use the Producteev app on your mobile device or access producteev here Task Management Software | Producteev by Jive

davemarlow

Sorry if I come across as a bit peeved, I was in panic mode... dreaded the thought of loosing a years worth of data that we have in Producteev and finding an alternative that was a good  ; )

Thanks for elaying my fears. I'll continue to use prodcuteev with my team and upgrade to Pro.

The Jive connectivity isn't an issue.

Thanks!