1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 6, 2015 7:43 AM by towseyfrench

Changes to Site: Rewards, Status, and more

emptyhour

About a week ago, one of our employees received a notification from Jive that "Jive will be making routine resource allocation adjustments to ensure the optimal performance and stability of your site."

Yesterday when I logged into Jive, there were a lot of changes made that I assume were part of these adjustments but I would like to confirm that.

• Status and points were disabled across the site (I have since reenabled them).
      • Rewards and missions were activated on the site. I assume I can disable this if we want to by simply uninstalling?
      • The Menu under the Home button that used to show the personal view page and inbox is gone. It appears you can still get there from the bell icon. I believe that's everything, but it's possible there are more changes I just haven't found yet.

Can you please confirm if these changes took place on the Jive end? I have asked everyone in our company who might have done this and no one has any idea. Also, if there were more changes, is there a list of these changes so I can review them and communicate them to our teams?

Thank you.