4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2016 7:03 AM by Toby Metcalf

Moderation Queue Location?

jlegaspi

Apologies for the newbie question, but how does one access the moderation queue in Jive-n?

I've set up a test space to moderate and see docs that need approval from the system console and within jive, but cannot find the actual queue.

Any help would be awesome- thank you!

• Re: Moderation Queue Location?
          mckenzie_j

I am not sure if i understood your query right but i assume that you are looking as to how to approve a document published in the community. This requires you to login as the moderator and to check your actions  to find the documents in queue for approval.

If you have enabled a space level approver , then login as the space level approver to get the document approved or rejected

2 people found this helpful
              achiu

Mckenzie John had some great tips.  What instance of Jive are you running?  My company just upgraded from Jive 6 to Jive 8 and the place to look for moderation has changed slightly.  In Jive 6, I went to the moderation queue, which was separate from my inbox and actions.  In Jive 8, the actions and moderation have been consolidated into your inbox, and it would appear has a message saying, "Notifications".  Hope our responses help, let us know if you still have questions.  Thank you.

2 people found this helpful
              cflanagan17

jlegaspi great tips from John and Arleen above. If you let us know what version we could look up the specific location for you.

Toby Metcalf

Good day Claire,

I know this is a old thread, but I have a similar question.

I am running Jive 7 and just noticed that I am not getting moderation notifications in my inbox.  All was working fine last week; I noticed it this morning and normally get about 2 or so an hour.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Toby