1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 22, 2015 6:39 AM by jesse.fuller

Hiding the "Unmark" url for Final documents

popageo

Hello,

I would like to remove the "Unmark" url only for documents marked as Final.

Thanks!

• Re: Hiding the "Unmark" url for Final documents

Hi Adelina,

Though not an option in the out of the box product, if you are interested in this feature there are a few options available.

1. If you are interested in developing this type of customization I would suggest reaching out to the Jive Developers space here in the Jive Community where you can collaborate with other developers on the customizations you are interested in.

2. If you would like assistance developing customizations for your instance our Professional Service team can work with you to determine the scope of the project and help in developing a custom solution which meets your use case. If you are interested in this option please open a case up in your customer group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can get that process started.

3. If you would like to see this as an option in a future release I would suggest posting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space where our Product Managers review top rated ideas when considering features for future releases.

Thanks!