4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2015 2:32 PM by adam24

Brewspace network

adam24

jive staff, how do I gain access to the brewspace network on your servers?

• Re: Brewspace network

Hi Adam,

Brewspace is our internal Jive instance, which is generally restricted to employees and certain partners.  We do have external contributor access for certain groups, but you'll need to request access through your respective Jive contact.

Are you looking for access to a particular piece of content or group?

Regards,

Jeph Yang

adam24

What groups are available for external membership? I have no idea who my jive contact is though. my instance is at http://chespinonline.jiveon.com if that helps to find my contact at Jive. And ADORABLE avatar and profile photo. I see you're a family guy fan, Jeph Yang.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Since Brewspace is a private internal environment, then access will only given on an as needed basis (this is around corporate security as you might imagine) and will need to go through whomever you're working with.  Unfortunately, Jive Customer Support doesn't manage this access.  Are you able to clarify what you're needing to access specifically?  Perhaps we could help answer your questions here.

I did look up your environment and see this is a self-signup (trial) Jive environment created yesterday.  As a self-signup, someone from our Jive Sales team should be reaching out to you to check in with you, and this person will be your primary Jive contact for the interim.

And yes, I am a fan.   Thanks for noticing.

Regards,

Jeph Yang