1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 6, 2015 2:43 PM by jeph.yang

Is there data on the total number of places created?

simonwong

Hi,

Is there data I can pull (from CMR) which gives me the total number of places created, which can be filtered by projects, groups and spaces?

group tally.JPG

Currently, our team browses places and manually counts the number of groups created as we need to report the work we do for multiple companies.

Thanks in advance!

Simon

• Re: Is there data on the total number of places created?

Hi Simon,

I understand that you're looking for a way to report against places in your Jive environment in the CMR.  Unfortunately, I don't see a report that includes all three items you've mentioned (projects, groups, and spaces).  If you haven't already done so, I would encourage reviewing the "Places Activity" report and download the CSV to see if this fits your needs with the limitation of projects and this is limited to the top 1000 places.

Otherwise, you may wish to look into potentially developing a solution using Jive REST API v3.13 → Place service.  Please be aware, however, that this will require development work and is outside the scope of Jive Customer Support.  If you have further questions on this, I would encourage posting to Jive Developers for visibility and input from the development community.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Jeph Yang