4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2016 10:17 AM by jeph.yang

How many labels?

marieserra78

How many labels can I create? Also, how many people can be added to a label? Thanks!

• Re: How many labels?

Hi Marie, I suggest moving this question to the Jive Training and Support Resources Space. Jive's customer support team monitors that Space for general questions, and you'll be sure to get an answer there.

• Re: How many labels?

Hi Marie,

Thanks for raising this question around label limits and user limits per label  At the moment, I'm unaware of any hard limits on labels (total number of labels created), but I do see that users per labels will effectively only be useful for up to 100 users at a time, if your intention is to send messages.  There no limit to the users per label, but there is a limit of 100 users per message, so this adversely affects the ability to send messages to labels containing more than 100 users.

We've submitted JIRA bug JIVE-39914 to clarify this in the UI for a better user experience. If you'd like to track this bug, please submit a support case and @mention me and I'll be happy to link the bug to the case and follow-up with you once this is resolved.  Unfortunately, we're unable to link bugs to discussions.

Let me know if you had any other questions on this.

Regards,

Jeph Yang

3 people found this helpful