We have tried regenerating Jive's JS files by resetting the system property - jive.resource.salt to the current EPOCH time in milliseconds. but, that didn't help.
The code from the above file gets loaded as expected in our UAT environment but not in Production. But, the interesting part is - If we set the system property jive.resources.combinedResources to false, the custom changes are getting reflected. But, as we know, this is definitely not the solution to the said problem.
Kindly shed some light on what possiblities we have to make this work, or, any alternative workarounds.
You need to make changes on both views.js and views-min.js, otherwise the compressed JS files will not have the changes.