1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2015 9:32 AM by jeph.yang

Discuss this page

jshewm007

I need help, please. I installed Jive to access my work account, which is Neo Connect. I get an annoying bubble on the upper right hand screen of EVERY website I open. This "bubble" has two lines, in a rectangular box, with rounded corners. The first line reads "Discuss this page" (in a type of cursive font), and the second line reads "Click the button to discuss this page in Neo Connect" The bubble has a curved arrow that points to a tab next to my scroll bar which appears to have a "j" at the top, and below it, the word "discuss". The "discuss tab" I think I will like; however the bubble has got to go. It blocks a portion of the content of EVERY web page I visit, including my Gmail. The bubble cannot be closed nor moved; it has even rendered my ability to create a full size screen for composing an email in Gmail. Can someone please help me to eliminate this "bubble".

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Jim

• Re: Discuss this page

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having in the web browser.  Based on your description, it sounds like you have Jive Anywhere installed.  Are you actively using this browser helper?  If not, you might consider uninstalling it to see if that helps.

Regards,

Jeph Yang