1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 12, 2016 10:59 AM by john.decker

Getting permission error while user is accessing a document template

aditeepandey

Hi Team

For my Jive document I am trying to use the "Create a Template" feature of "Create a Copy".

As per the details present below and on Jive Site as long as a user has Edit rights on the Jive document he should be able to use the link generated below to create a copy of the original document

But I am seeing that even if they have Edit permission the users are seeing a permission error when the are trying to use the link

Could you pls help here

Thanks and Regards

Aditee

• Re: Getting permission error while user is accessing a document template

Hi Aditee,

There is currently a bug which prevents documents stored with Specific People the ability to copied (JIVE-59577). The work-around is to store the document in a private group. I see that your Community manager has filed a case around this in your support group and they will be notified when the bug is resolved.

If anyone else has this issue and would like to be alerted as soon as the bug is resolved, i’d encourage anyone to file a new case so we can associate the bug ID to your case. we can then reach out once the bug is fixed.