1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2016 9:40 AM by jesse.fuller

Display Custom HTML Widget on Mobile

tfpollinate

I'm using an HTML widget on an overview page to display some content. My company recently switched to Jive 8 and I've been asked to make the HTML content responsive but it looks like the mobile view hides the overview page (it only shows content people and subspaces). Is there an easy way to either enable the overview page on mobile or to add an html widget to the mobile?

• Re: Display Custom HTML Widget on Mobile

Hi Tom,

While the ability to display a custom HTML widget is not available in the OOTB Jive Mobile view, if you are interested in customizing the mobile homepage for your instance you can modify the message and tiles which appear on the Mobile homepage via the user menu >> mobile homepage option, or via direct URL - jiveURL/view-mobile-home.jspa

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 9.35.22 AM.png

Additionally, if you are interested in the ability to add custom HTML widgets to your mobile overview page our Professional Service's team can work with you to determine the scope of the project and assist in developing a custom solution for your instance. If you are interested in this option, please submit a case in your customer group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can get an engagement started for you.

Thanks!