4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2016 7:18 AM by jeph.yang

Jive Daily iPhone App crashes when clicking on link

joanstevens

One of our employees posted an article in Jive Daily and when you click on the link, the iPhone app closes.  He created the article using the web composer and not the app itself.

This works in the Android app.

The version of the iPhone app is 2.4.0 and Android is 2.4.599

Thanks,

Joan Stevens

• Re: Jive Daily iPhone App crashes when clicking on link
          joanstevens

I had to log out of the app and log back in to get this working on my iPad.  The person that posted it though is still having issues on his iPhone.  Same version and he has logged out and back in.

Hi Joan,

I'm sorry to hear about the crash issue. If this continues to be an issue, please have the user try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If that doesn't resolve the issue, I would recommend submitting a support case in your private Jive Community customer group for targeted troubleshooting. To help gather data for this, try having the user shake the device vigorously while the app is running in order to gather shake logs for analysis (this should be done immediately following a crash). Be sure to include this with your support case.

If you're not familiar with the case submission process, please work with your community manager to identify your internal process for your organization.

Regards,

Jeph Yang

lorilea

I'm having this same issue with my iPhone and the app. We just got upgraded to 2016.1 and I want to promote the Jive Daily app to our users. But I've had several crashes when searching for things on the app. I've restarted my phone and I've deleted and re-downloaded the app. My issues seem to be tied to the Find option. I've been able to get to the search box and connect to a person, but when I tried to click on their posts, it crashed. Now it crashes every time I select the Find option.