1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 8:44 AM by jesse.fuller

request for full access admin rights(gelungen-jive.jiveon.com)

bernie_y

Hi  ,

We are in process of exploring jive for our organization and need to test few usecases related to full access admin rights.

For eg:

Admin visibility on user activities,As there are  private(hidden) files which user uploads and share across with each other.With current rights its not visible to us.

As per documents there are run as strategies option but they are throwing error of 'not have permission'.

Please assign 'test@gelungen.com' full access admin rights.This will help us testing this and continue .

Please share procedure if there any.

Advance Thanks for help !!!

Regards

EDIT: I visited few post which ask to raise case in jive secret group.But I don't see any Jive secret group. That's why posted here.

Can any one please guide me for this.

• Re: request for full access admin rights(gelungen-jive.jiveon.com)
          jesse.fuller

Hi Bernie,

I visited few post which ask to raise case in jive secret group.But I don't see any Jive secret group. That's why posted here.

Can any one please guide me for this.

Looking at the URL referenced above (gelungen-jive.jiveon.com) this is a trial instance, so you would not yet have a customer group to submit a case in.

Please assign 'test@gelungen.com' full access admin rights.This will help us testing this and continue .

Please share procedure if there any.

For a trial instance, you should see the option available to reach out to the Customer Success Team (1-855-489-5483) for assistance with elevating a user's permission levels.

Thanks!