2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 8:51 AM by tunisia_riley

Does Jive speak to/work with iAnnotate?

tunisia_riley

I'm wondering if these two platforms work with each other or if there's a plug-in or app that can connect these two platforms. Here are some of the YouTube videos for iAnnotate.

Here's a link to iAnnotate's site.

• Re: Does Jive speak to/work with iAnnotate?
          jesse.fuller

Hi Tunisia,

While there is not an out of the box integration with iAnnotate. If this is a feature you are interested in there are a couple of options available.

1. If you would like to see this in a future release of the Jive platform, I would recommend submitting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space where our product managers review top rated ideas when considering features for future integrations.

2. If you are wanting to develop a custom integration for your instance I would suggest checking out the Developer space here in the Jive Community, where you can collaborate with other developers regarding potential customizations you are interested in.

3. If you would like assistance developing a custom integration with your Jive instance our Professional Services team can work with you to determine the scope of the project and assist in creating a custom solution that meets your use case. If you are interested in this option, please submit a case in your secret customer group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can get a scoping request submitting for you.

Thanks!

2 people found this helpful