4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2016 9:51 AM by jpaatbunch

See you next week @ JiveWorld 16!

jpaatbunch

JiveWorld is almost here and we are ready to go!  We are a Platinum Sponsor and we will have our experts at our booth in the Expo Hall to answer your questions about gamification and the Advanced Gamification Module (AGM). 

We also have featured challenges as part of the JiveWorld 16 app.  Find out what you can win on our JiveWorld toolkit page: JiveWorld16 Toolkit | Bunchball   

We will also be demonstrating the updated functionality to the Advanced Gamification Module, want a personal tour, schedule a demo:  Jive AGM Demo | Bunchball 

We are also doing a limited number of AGM Health Checks, a free evaluation of your AGM program with our Head of Digital Strategy and Head of Analytics.  Get your scheduled here: Jive AGM Health Check | Bunchball

There only 12 slots and they are going fast!

If you haven't set up your schedule yet and are looking for great gamification sessions, here are the sessions we are going to:

Level Up: Getting the Most out of Gamification 

Monday, March 14th, 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM

Advanced Gamification to Drive Engagement and Business Outcomes

Tuesday, March 15th, 3:45 PM - 4:45 PM

Pick Me, Engage Me, Thrill Me! Getting and Keeping your Audience Engaged

Tuesday, March 15th, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

After these sessions, if you have questions on gamification and the Advanced Gamification Module you can visit us at Sponsor Expo Hall held in Bristlecone Ballroom.  We will have our experts there to answer our questions.

Looking forward to a great JiveWorld 2016!  See you there!