1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 18, 2016 11:45 AM by jesse.fuller

How to create an image collection on the Images tab

ridingsl

When I go to the Images tab, I am able to upload images and place them in specific categories.  When I filter on a specific category and create a "collection", I can save the collection with no problem, but the collection itself is blank.  I am not able to add images to that collection either.  Are there instructions anywhere on how to use this feature?

• Re: How to create an image collection on the Images tab
          jesse.fuller

Hi Liane,

Reviewing through your description you might be running into JIVE-65525, where the collection page can take some time to load up, depending on the amount of content present in the collection. However, I would suggest submitting a case in your secret customer group here in the Jive Community so that the next available support engineer can review through your specific instance to confirm the bug. When you submit the case if you could also include a link to the image collection you are attempting to access.

Are there instructions anywhere on how to use this feature?

For more information on the collection feature you might find the following section of the Jive Documentation helpful:

Creating and Editing a Collection

Managing Collections 

Thanks!