1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2016 9:11 AM by jeph.yang

Is there a report that display number of page views by user?

shawn.vadnais@dsiglobal.com

We are a Jive-X customer and having been running into issues with overages on our site views per month and I'm looking to see if there is a report that will display the number of page views by user based on a set time frame.  Does anyone know of a way to derive this information?

Thanks

Shawn

• Re: Is there a report that display number of page views by user?

Hi Shawn,

I understand you're looking for a way to report on page views broken down by individual users. Unfortunately, this isn't available at the moment with existing reporting. However, if you're using cloud analytics and have access to the Data Export Service (DES), you might be about to query against view activities and report against this dataset, but please also be aware that page views as calculated on your monthly hosting reports user a different method for calculation:

Jive and Page Views

If you're not already familiar with DES, please review the documentation here:

How To: Use the Data Export Service API Explorer

Writing a specific report around this would require some additional development work, so this will fall outside the normal scope of Jive Customer Support. If you require assistance, I would recommend a Jive Professional Services engagement. If you're developing this yourself, you may want to post questions to the Developer space for input from the development community.

I hope this helps. Let my know if you had any other questions.

Regards,

Jeph Yang