6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2016 1:57 AM by sheilanar

Belong to DSTL group but unable to log into/select  this group

sheilanar

Dear Jive Support I am unable to select or log into DSTL group. Alistair had sent me several links to join this group but it is not being authorised. Can you please resolve this? thanks Sheila Nar

• Re: Belong to DSTL group but unable to log into/select  this group

Hi Sheila,

Reviewing through the DSTL group I do see where an invitation was sent out to your user, however it is presently in a "pending approval" status. As such, one of the admin users of the group, such as Alistair, should be able to approve your membership into the group. If he is not seeing the approval notification in his Jive inbox, please have him submit a case in your secret customer group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can assist with further investigations.

Thanks!

sheilanar

hi Jesse

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately Alistair is away on a course this week

I did spend some time with Alistair last week and he invited me several times to this group but everytime i selected the link it came back "unauthorised"

Can you check if Alistair is the only admin user of this group? Are you able to have more then one admin user assigned to a group within Jive?

I will ask Alistair when he returns from training (next week monday) to check his jive inbox.

Meanwhile I have asked my colleague John Gough to raise a call for me within the DSTL group (a problem raised by a client )

Warm regards

Sheila Nar

sheilanar

hi Lynn

I am still unable to connect. wiorking with alistair this morning and trying to connect to DSTL group

thank you for your help

Alistair has sent me an invitation to join - but it keeps coming back as unauthorised

Alistair will look to raise a call with jive to resolve this

Sheila xx