2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 8:43 AM by ylai

How to co-relate data between chartResults and userResults reports

ylai

While comparing these two User Adoption reports for a specific Jive Groups,  I noticed the #views in the chartResults report is less than the number of Active users for that day. (I changed the date range to one day).

In this case, there are 591 names listed as active users, but only 216 views.for that day.   I expect the # views to always be equal or greater than the # of active users.

Are there views not counted in the reports?

• Re: How to co-relate data between chartResults and userResults reports

Hi Yatman,

Thanks for raising this question around the Active users discrepancy between the chartResults.csv and userResults.csv. I suspect this may be due to disabled, inactive, and external users that are excluded from the report. CMR excludes users that have become inactive or disabled during a specified date range, so this could potentially explain it. If you continue to see this discrepancy or would like a more direct investigation, I would recommend submitting a support case in your private Jive Community customer group and a team member will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jeph Yang

• Re: How to co-relate data between chartResults and userResults reports
              ylai

Hi Jeph,

Since all inactive, disabled or external users' activities are excluded from the chartResults report,  does the userResults report contains users who are active on a particular date if the date range is 1 day?   Unless the userResults report contains inactive, disabled and external user names, I still cannot understand why there are more active users than views (since you cannot have less than one view per active user within a date range).