1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2016 2:53 PM by jesse.fuller

Integration With Events App DoubleDutch?

mdimino

Hi- For our annual user conference, our events team is working with vendor DoubleDutch for our conference app. Users will post in the app, share photos, etc, but I think it would be ideal if this somehow integrated into our community site to keep the conversations going. Is there a Jive integration with DoubleDutch?

• Re: Integration With Events App DoubleDutch?

Hi Marissa,

While there is not currently an OOTB integration with Doubledutch, if this is an integration you woudl be interested in there are a couple of options available.

1. If you woudl like to develop an integration yourself I would recommend reaching out to the Developer space here in the Jive Community, where you can collaborate with other developers on a potential integration with your instance.

2. If you would like to see this as a future integration I would suggest posting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space where our Product Managers pull from top rated ideas when considering features for future releases

3. If you would like assistance developing a custom integration with Doubledutch our Professional Service's team can work with you to determine the scope of the project and develop a solution which would meet your needs. Please submit a case in your private support group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can get this process started for you.

Thanks!