2 people found this helpful
You can get it in the Admin Console, but it is kind of painful.
- Go to https://your.url/admin/eapis-admin!input.jspa#tab=plugin-usage-log-tab
- Scroll to the bottom of that page
- At the bottom of the Username column, click the More... link
- Keep doing that till it doesn't load anything else
- Copy and paste that into a spreadsheet
- Filter by the Application column to get just Outlook users
There is a link to download full activity report CSV, but if I remember correctly, that doesn't contain everything you want.
Thank you, Tracy. I have an open case with Jive Support because the information provided in the download and in the chart displayed on the link above aren't showing the most recent versions being used.However, copy/pasting the information into a spreadsheet the way you recommended above is a way to get info that includes usernames--super helpful tip!!