1 Reply Latest reply on May 26, 2016 7:02 AM by jesse.fuller

How to require tagging as part of publishing content?

shanna

I see lots of articles from folks asking how tagging can be required before users publish content. Some dating back as far as 5 years ago but I am not able to find the answer. Could someone confirm whether Jive implemented this feature? I'm using JiveX 8.0.4. Thanks.

• Re: How to require tagging as part of publishing content?

Hi Sukie,

While there is no out-of-the-box setting to require all content be tagged before it can be published, a similar idea has been raised here: Provide structured Tagging to enhance data validity

As such I would suggest helping to vote up that idea if you are interested in seeing this type of feature available in a future release.

Additionally, if you are interested in customizing your instance to add in a "required tagging" feature, our Professional Service's team can assist in determining the scope of the project and work with you to develop a custom feature to meet your needs. If you would like to pursue this option please either reach out to your account manager or submit a case in your secret customer group here in the Jive Community and the next available support engineer can get an engagement started for you.

Thanks!