2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2016 11:47 AM by wdresser@birst.com

Community Notification Settings

wdresser@birst.com

Is there a way to configure default notification settings for all community users?  We would like to make sure our internal community users have certain notification settings turned on (with the understanding they may choose to make changes at a later date).

Thank you,

~Wendy

• Re: Community Notification Settings

Hi Wendy,

The following properties can be used to change the default notification settings. However since cloud customers do not have access to the system properties, cloud customers will want to open a case within your private support group with the request to change a specific property.

NEWLY INSTALLED SBS Employee instances

notify.communications.internal.new.default.preferenceboolean (default: false)Communications page preference
          notify.action.alerts.notifications.internal.new.default.preferenceboolean (default: false)Notifications in my actions page preference
          notify.action.queue.notifications.internal.new.default.preference

boolean (default: false)

Note: No longer relevant in 7.0+

Action alerts in my actions page preference

notify.moderation.queue.notifications.internal.new.default.preference

boolean (default: false)Moderation alerts in my actions page preference
          notify.direct.social.actions.internal.default.preferenceboolean (default: true)Direct Social Actions preference
          email.frequency.internal.default.preference

int

off(0)

always(1)

digest(2) (default)

Followed activity (digest email)
          notify.connections.internal.default.preference

boolean (default: false)

Note: Only available in 6.0.2 and newer

Connections Stream

This document provides a full list of email integration settings FAQ: Configuring and Troubleshooting Email Integration

Hope this helps.

3 people found this helpful