I think the following can help you, please let me know if you have any questions:
- Overall documentation about Rewards
- Advice about migration
- Make sure you tell Support if you want to carry over the data from Bunchball or start from scratch
- In the event that you do migrate data, please note that it is a 'lazy' migration, won't happen immediately for all users and instead relies on the user logging in and doing some activity so that we have a record of them in Rewards and will then update their info based on what's coming from Bunchball
- Detailed information on how to set up Rewards - including strategies, quests, badges, etc.
- Note that Rewards does not have a store, so you won't need to set anything up there.
If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Thank you so much!
I'll be reviewing this documentation for our migration from Nitro Bunchball Gamification to Jive Rewards scheduled to take place on 6/17/16 in the afternoon. I'm working on an announcement for all of the Circles users to be aware that we'll be in a transition period that afternoon (note, Jive Rewards does not yet have a store).
Hi Mor !
Do you know of any workaround for creating a "store" in Jive Rewards?
Perhaps creating badges based on store contents that a user can include points with and assign to a certain "Community Store" user? (with the 2016.2 release)
I'm currently on Jive Cloud using Bunchball but would love to switch over to Rewards. My users love using the store feature and would hate to see that go.
If you want to deduct points based on physical goods that a user wishes to purchase, the Rewards admin can always manually deduct a specific number of points from a specific user through the Rewards Admin Console. So you could even do something as simple as having a Community Store group with the items that are for sale and what they cost, and have people say what they want. Once they receive it, the admin can deduct the right number of points for it.
We've also looking at a number of other ways to give points more "value" and usage, beyond just a physical goods store. Things that are meant to create more, and more relevant, activity in your Community. There will be more news on those as it becomes clearer.