5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2016 12:01 PM by lwburke

Eloqua Integration

mdimino

Hi there! I realize I asked this a year ago, but I was curious if there were any news in regards to Eloqua/Jive integration? Does anyone know if it's possible to integrate Eloqua with Jive? Our Marketing teams are linking out to an Eloqua form for webinars, etc. rather than using Jive events because they need to track audience generation. If there was an integration available, that would build internal Jive usage. Thanks!

• Re: Eloqua Integration
          annjdavis

Marissa, you should connect with lwburke, who manages Eloqua's (Oracle Marketing Cloud) community.

mdimino

Thanks Ann Davis! Topliners is what got me into the industry, I LOVE that site, is it run on Jive?! lwburke- I'd love to chat about an Eloqua integration, this has been a major pain point for us and something we thought Jive offered out of the box. Thanks!!

annjdavis

Topliners is a great community and it is run on Jive. As an ex Eloquan and Topliner, it's near and dear to my heart. Leigh has done a great job managing the community and can provide you with some insight into the integration possibilities (or point you to someone from the team who could help). Good luck!

lwburke

Marissa Dimino Yes Topliners does run on Jive and way back when we first started Jive had an out of the box integration we leveraged, but as Sterling Bailey mentioned there are now multiple vendors handling the integrations so they can be more customized to your needs.

And I absolutely love that Topliners got you into the industry - you have just made my day

sterling.bailey

Hi Marissa Dimino. There is indeed an integration with Eloqua. It was built by Put It Forward and details can be found on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace here: Jive Integration with Eloqua and the Oracle Clouds - Put it Forward - Oracle Cloud Marketplace. It's pretty open ended in terms what data objects you can sync and in what direction. To leverage this particular integration, companies do need to work with Put It Forward. I've been chatting with them lately and their costs are pretty reasonable. However, if you didn't want to use them specifically, partners such as Relationship One or SnapApp are more than capable at leveraging both open APIs to do what you want to do - they'd just be building from scratch, whereas Put It Forward's is built and just needs configuration. It might make sense to trigger an Eloqua form submit upon registration within Jive, or the opposite direction would work too. Or just update the contact table. Lots of options there. 

1 person found this helpful