3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2016 2:55 PM by jesse.fuller

Who posts when?

dharri1

Is there a way using the admin console to identify who posts and at what time please?  I'm trying to find out how many people in our community post in the evening or at weekends on a regular basis and thought there might be a report that can help me out?  Any ideas pls?

• Re: Who posts when?

Hi David,

Though not available through the admin console, based on your description the "daily activity" report available in your CMR feature might provide what you are looking for.

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 7.55.17 AM.png

For more information on this report and others available in the CMR feature, you might find the Analytics documentation helpful as well.

Thanks!

dharri1

Thanks Jesse - My community manager report only allows me to look at the graph and not the detail that sits behind it ie I want to know how many people are undertaking activity after 5pm or on a weekend.  Is that information available using the community manager report? 

Hi David,

Thanks for the update. That level of granularity is not available in the OOTB platform. However, if you are interested in this type of reporting there are a couple of options available.

1. If you are interested in developing a custom reporting solution for your instance you might find the Jive Developers space helpful in collaborating with other developers on potential customizations for your instance.

2. If you would like to see additional report types for future releases of the platform I would suggest submitting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space where our Product Managers review through top rated ideas when considering features for future releases.

Thanks!