4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2016 3:19 AM by mohaideen

Producteev Extra Features

mohaideen

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Mohaideen working at one UAE based Company. We recently signed up with Producteev at our Organization. It works really nice and it has various features. I would like to thank you for your wonderful effort. We require some extra features which will make the Producteev more friendly.

Below are the Features requested to be added,

1. There should be an option for every Sub task, it can be separately assigned to individual people.
      2. Regarding the status of each task, There should be the status for every Main Task mentioned by percentage by consolidating all the sub tasks.

These are our required features. Please do the needful. I am kindly looking forward to your response.

• Re: Producteev Extra Features
          mohaideen

Hi,

I am kindly awaiting for your response. please post your response.

Hi Mohaideen,

Thank you for the feedback. We're going to take these requests into consideration as we look towards the future of Producteev and task management in Jive.

If there is anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mor

mohaideen

Hi Mor Avital,

Thanks. I am facing another issue in producteev.

In Our Producteev network. One user had shared his private project to another user by mistake. now we moved the task from private to company project and stopped tracking the project at Assignee's side as well. but still That private project is not getting removed from Assignee's project tab. Any solution for this?

mohaideen

Hi Mor Avital,

Thanks. i have another query.

In Our Producteev network. One user had shared his private project to another user without knowledge. now we removed the same and stopped tracking the project at Assignee's user end as well. but still That private project is not getting removed from Assignee page. Any solution for this?