1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 19, 2016 7:42 AM by jesse.fuller

Question about "Banner Tile Support" in Jive Daily 2016.2

Kara Francis

(sorry my title is non descriptive - I couldn't think of a short way to title it...)

I love the enhancements to Jive Daily in 2016.2!  Tagging, the community name, drafts, search vs. browse, and uploading images from our phone.  Very nice!

But I have a question about one item:

Banner Tile Support: We know Banner Tiles are often used to highlight key information you want everyone who visits the page to see. We now showcase the same tile in Daily, for easy accessibility

Is this referring to the very top where we see the place name, place image, etc?  (I don't recall what we used to see, since I didn't use the app very often - but I may use it more now that you've added a few things))  I ask because in the description above, it talks about being able to highlight things for all users to see.  I'm not sure how there is space to add anything extra to this banner.  But maybe I am missing something.

Can someone post a sample/screenshot of what this might look like?

1. When viewed on a regular browser
      2. When viewed on a mobile (web responsive) browser
      3. When viewed in Jive Daily

I worry that it won't look great in all three spots.

• Re: Question about "Banner Tile Support" in Jive Daily 2016.2

Hi Kara,

Is this referring to the very top where we see the place name, place image, etc?  (I don't recall what we used to see, since I didn't use the app very often - but I may use it more now that you've added a few things))  I ask because in the description above, it talks about being able to highlight things for all users to see.  I'm not sure how there is space to add anything extra to this banner.  But maybe I am missing something.

This specific feature is referring to the banner tile available under the Graphic Elements category of tiles:

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 7.26.11 AM.png

When viewed on a regular browser

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 7.35.21 AM.png

When viewed on a mobile (web responsive) browser

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 7.35.44 AM.png

When viewed in Jive Daily

IMG_0009.PNG

Thanks!