2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2016 11:29 AM by mark.averell

Can't publish images

mark.averell

Hello,

When I publish content, images I have dragged and dropped into the content disappear. Is this a known issue?

I found a related discussion about this, but my image file does not have any special characters (only letters, actually) in its name

Thanks!

• Re: Can't publish images

Hi Mark,

I have run through a couple of local tests, however was able to insert and publish a document with a "drag and drop" image. For example:

example.gif

As such I would suggest the following as next steps:

1. Does this work as expected if a different browser or latest version of the browser you are seeing this in is used?

2. If you disable any add-on/extensions installed in your browser does this allow the feature to work as expected?

If this does not resolve the behavior I would recommend submitting a case in your customer group here in the community and provide the answers to the above 2 questions along with:

- Does this appear to be limited to a specific machine, or are all/most users at your location seeing this behavior?

- Is the behavior limited to a specific file extension (PNG for example) or do you see the behavior with all image extensions?

Thanks!

1 person found this helpful