2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2016 1:08 PM by kristamahler

Added as reviewer on document, not seeing notification or moderation

kristamahler

If I'm added as a reviewer on a document that was created, shouldn't I see that in my moderation queue (these documents are in a secret group that I'm the admin of...I'm also the overall admin of the community)?  I'm struggling to understand where it goes once I have been added as a reviewer.  I don't see it in my queue, I don't see it in my community inbox.  The only place I get a notification about it is in my email.  Can anyone help me understand how I would find these documents in my community if they aren't brought to my attention?

Thanks!

• Re: Added as reviewer on document, not seeing notification or moderation

Hi Krista,

Reviewing through your description, if you are referring to the "specific people" option when creating a document:

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 10.25.16 AM.png

You should receive a notification in your Jive inbox similar to the following:

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 10.26.55 AM.png

However, if you are referring to a different feature in your instance, can you please provide the following:

1. A screenshot of the email you are receiving

2. The steps you are taking to add a user as a "reviewer"

3. The version of your Jive instance

Additionally, if you are describing the collaborator feature I have shown above, however are not seeing the same behavior in your instance I would recommend submitting a case in your customer group here in the Jive Community as a next step where a member of our support team can assist with further investigations specific to your instance.

Thanks!